The connection and communication with your baby is something unique and extraordinary that is enhanced by bathing, massaging and breastfeeding. But breastfeeding is a very personal decision. Whether you choose to do so or not, you can count on our anti-stretch mark balm to help keep your breasts firm, deflated and crack-free, during and after pregnancy, as it is safe for you and your baby, even if you breastfeed. Because the greatest bond between you will always be invisible.
At Me and Me we are particularly sensitive to breast cancer. For this reason, we allocate a percentage of the profits from the sale of our balm to the fight against this type of cancer through the Spanish Association Against Breast Cancer (AECC).
- Highly effective as a preventive and repairer of stretch marks.
- Increases the smoothness and firmness of the skin by more than 36%.
- Increases collagen synthesis by more than 30% *
- Decreases swelling.
- Healing and crack repairing effect.
- Highly moisturising.
- Indicated especially during and after pregnancy.
- Compatible with breastfeeding.
- With neurocosmetic ingredients that help decrease stress, cortisol levels and increase your happiness.
- Includes prebiotics that maintain skin health by restoring microbiological balance.
* Results Clinical tests of active ingredients.
Instructions for use
Take a small amount of balm and apply it between your hands to gently apply it to the chest and décolleté. You can also use it on the nipples as it is totally safe even during breastfeeding. The minimum use is once a day, do not hesitate to use as many times as you want if you notice that the breast is very tight, swollen and needs relief
Does not contain:
- Synthetic Perfumes
- Substances likely to be harmful