The benefits of sea water
The buoyancy level of sea water makes the child feel safer, have more fun and learn faster.
It also contains antibiotic and immune-boosting properties.
It nourishes, remineralises and invigorates the body.
Why at LA PERLA
• The safety and benefits of sea water.
• Guaranteed water temperature at 32 °C.
• Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Purpose and benefits of the activity
To create the foundations for babies and children’s self-reliance in the water thanks to psychomotor stimulation and physical relaxation.
To achieve an improvement in joint and muscle functions.
To prepare children to be able to fend for themselves and enjoy the water, thus laying the foundations for learning to swim in the future.
Our qualified staff constantly monitor the activities and draw up customised progress reports.
The new sea water swimming pool is located in a separate facility from the Thalassotherapy Complex and is accessed directly from the La Concha promenade.
The pool has an observation area for accompanying guests.
- From 4 months to 7 years old (small groups according to level and/or age). Other age groups, please ask.
- Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons. Saturday and Sunday mornings only.
- 1 or 2 days per week, 30 minute sessions.
Summer Intensive Courses (July and August)
- From 4 to 36 months old. Vouchers of 5 sessions of 30 minutes weekly.
- From 3 to 7 years old. Vouchers of 10 sessions of 30 minutes biweekly.
- Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons.