Six reasons to seek the services of a personal trainer in San Sebastian
October is the ideal month to engage in new projects and challenges; one of the best times of the year, after the summer, to reset and get in top physical shape.
Discipline is essential to optimise and get the most out of physical activity. It is common to hit the gym at the start of the season highly motivated and enthusiastic, but after a few weeks, motivation wanes and the risk of dropping out increases. How can you tackle a lack of motivation? By seeking the services of a personal trainer at La Perla.
Here are six reasons to get fit with a personal trainer
- 1. They are fitness professionals After an evaluation of the client’s physical condition, possible pathologies and weaknesses, your personal trainer will help you to achieve your goals in an entirely individualised manner, taking into account your physical conditions and health at each stage of your life, addressing your specific needs from a holistic approach towards exercise and health.
- 2. They are psychological support The sporting knowledge of La Perla’s trainers is also combined with psychological support and a bond of trust that is created between the client and the trainer. The trainer is aware of your particular situation and knows how far you can go, trying to push you to the limit but always in a safe approach.
- 3. They will create a specific training plan Our trainers know the pros and cons of each exercise, allowing you to maximise your time, focus on what will help you achieve your goals by controlling movement execution and intensity, and optimising results. Achieving your goals, correct exercise prescription, methodology and regular progress monitoring are the factors that determine an appropriate number of sessions per week.
- 4. They will help you prepare for competitions and trials La Perla’s trainers specialise in physical preparation for sports competitions such as the Behobia-San Sebastián, marathons or civil service competitive exams. They will help you achieve your goals individually, taking into account your physical conditions and health at every stage of your life, addressing specific needs from a holistic approach towards exercise and health.
- 5. They will help you recover from injuries After suffering an injury, it is essential to carry out a gradual recovery process that allows you to regain your fitness while respecting the phases of rehabilitation. Our trainers always supervise the processes, offering you reassurance and peace of mind in the recovery process. Also, they have the support of our aquatic environment, transforming the La Perla gym into the only one in San Sebastian that has a seawater pool for sports practice, which benefits from its specific properties for physical preparation and training.
- 6. They will complement their work with La Perla’s 360º philosophy. Being part of a 360º health centre such as La Perla has countless benefits. Not only will you have a personal trainer at La Perla, but you will also enjoy facilities in a unique location, the advice of a team made up of more than 8 trainers, physiotherapists, nutritionists, doctors and our great ally: seawater, a remedy to awaken people’s well-being, a good muscle recovery or the aforementioned rehabilitation after an injury. A highly experienced group of people who are benchmarks in their specific disciplines.